Providing a full line of services for your next project that includes the following.
- Heavy Lift Surveys
- Marine Warranty Surveys for Transports
- Marine and Transport Feasibility Studies
- Trip and Tow Surveys
- On and Off-Hire Surveys of Barges
- Stowage Arrangements
- Barge Stability and Ballasting Calculations
- Design Motion and Acceleration Calculations
- Seafastening Design, Installation and Supervision
- Load-out Management
- Crane/ barge combined survey and inspection. OSHA Subpart CC 1926.1437
Floating cranes/derricks and land cranes/derricks on barges.
If you own, rent or looking to purchase a mobile crane contact me to complete a full inspection according to OSHA 1926 Subpart CC, 1926,601,1910.180, PCSA #4, ASME B30.5, B30.10 Cranes and Derricks. The Mobile Crane Inspections include Crawler, Rough Terrain, Truck Mount, Articulating Crane and Boom Trucks.
Barge Mounted Cranes and Derricks according to OSHA Subpart CC 1926.1437 Floating cranes/derricks and land cranes/derricks on barges.
Heavy Haul Route Studies should be performed prior to the transport of any project cargo or oversized, overweight structures either onsite or over the road transports. The study shall provide a detailed overview within a potential route such as heights, widths of any obstacles and/or obstructions within the route. These studies are very important in the delivery of project cargo specifically in determining any potential risk and/or potential cost that may arrive. Allows the client to make good decisions in the front end phase of any potential project.
Providing heavy lift and transport solutions for fabricators, manufactures, civil, power, petrochemical and maritime industries. The services listed can be supplied direct or as a third-party. Services include but not limited to the following:
- Turnkey Solutions for all required rigging, lifting and transport of heavy structures and over dimensional project cargo.
- Development and management
- Risk Assessments
Are you planning for a plant outage? The majority of plant outages require crane services. Call me and let's discuss how I can assist in saving time and cost!